The special situation of IZKUE, at the foot of Sarbil, (Sierra de Andia), next to the river Arakil, makes LORETXEA a peaceful place, in which to enjoy nature to the full.
This pretty spot is easy to reach, thanks to the nearby excellent roads to Pamplona, Estella and the most important road networks leading to San Sebastian, Vitoria, Bilbao, Logroño, Barcelona, and Madrid.
- Nearby is the Spring of Arteta, a beautiful spring that supplies water to the District of Pamplona
- The magnificent Rocks of Etxauri, an ideal place for practising different sports such as rock-climbing, mountain and normal bike riding and walking through the attractive countryside.
- The Jacobean Route with its history and monuments.
- The impressive mountain ranges of Andía, Urbasa and Aralar with their extensive forests of beech, oak and their green pastures.
- Delightful places such as the Ulibarrena Ethnographic Museum in Arteta and the tiny hamlets in the surrounding area.
Guided tours of Pamplona, Estella, Jacobean Route, Royal Route (Leire, Sangüesa, Ujue, Olite), Baztán, Roncal.
- Jorge Oteiza Museum
- Ethnographic Museum of Arteta
- Museum of Navarre
- Visits to Wine Cellars
- Horse riding
Loretxea is located in a place that is ideal for walking, bike-riding (mountain or normal bikes), and rock-climbing in the Rocks of Etxauri (3 km)